Bike Story 2 – Lets go again…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Bike Story 2 – Lets go again…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

….the nuclear bomb dropped into the the Thetford Porta Potti weak spot and detonated in a brilliant mushroom of blue dye stuff and pink flushing stuff which merged to make a new colour, ‘blink’.

Gixer was safe, she had only just outrun the blast, but wait waht about the Nanimbian frog?….

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Then Barmy felt water being splashed into her face, She had knocked herself out, when digger pulled away the chair at the nuts and bolts cafe. I came to with Digger peering over me, looking concerned. I said did I dream that going into space? was more like a nightmare! everyone looked at me as if to say “Yep she’s Barmy alright” Then Gix said…………

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

“Barmy? Wheres your body?” was this in fact a dream? Was she dead? Was she visiting barmy in the afterlife? But why? Whats going on? Did Barmy have some important information for her?
    Digger looked up at gix, still holding barmy’s head (minus her body…strange) gently in his hands and said….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

..”waitress have you got any kitchen roll?”

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

“Sorry digger you used it all when you got excited….and I aint no waitress! But I do have this old balaclava you may use as a rag….”

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Then Digger gently placed gixerchics balaclava over Barmy’s head……………Oh No whats this is Barmy being Nunnyfied? She started jibbering…….whats happening to me???????????????

Gix
    Participant

her eyes rolled back into her head and at last she was at peace…

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

poohchick
    Participant

or was she, as the planes of life and death rolled by and the many colours of pain drained from her soul, she reached out and cried….

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Digger
    Participant

Can someone do us a roll,am dyin for a fag.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

So Gixerchic rolled a fag for Barmy’s head, lit it and stuck it in her gob.

“Eh hem, can you smoke outside please this is a no-smoking cafe”, said the cafe owner.

Gixerchic picked up Barmy’s head and went outside to smoke their cancer sticks, everyone else watched them leave like dead man walking in the ‘Green Mile’.

Once outside Barmy realised she could’nt smoke as she was now just a head and had no lungs, so the fag just burned slowly drifting smoke into her eyes making them water, like onions in your eyes. She knew that the roll-up would go out soon as they don’t carry on burning like normal fags because they don’t have all the chemical additives that normal fags do.

As Barmy’s head lay on the pavement with a fag in her gob and tears in her eyes, a passer by walking her Beagle, which had recently been rescued from a tobacco testing lab, stopped and looked at the fallen angels looking sorry for themselves. The Beagle sniffed at Barmy’s head on the floor and raised his……[;)]

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Leg as if he was just about to pee, when Barmy bit the dogs leg and the dog totally freaked out and ran off yelping, Then a strange bright light appeared from the sky, was so bright you couldnt look at it, then a loud voice said to Barmy, Do you promise to keep the faith, I said Yes, then he said Do you promise to look after your brothers and sisters at The Forum, I said “I Promise” With that Barmy’s body grew back. The light had gone but Barmy was still glowing, she stood up and reached to Gixerchic and as they touched fingertips in unity, Gixerchic began to glow, Digger, Scouser, Thumps and Poohchick had there noses pressd against the window, mouths open and Gobsmacked……….What the F…………………….

poohchick
    Participant

Fairy lights are on again I thought I’d disconnected em moaned Poohchick (in desperation of her leccy bill)! Oh no it’s not fairy lights cried digger, well what the heck is it them asked thumps? Well I recon replied Scouser, that it’s…………

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Scouser
    Participant

parts of the Deathvan burning up in the earths atomosphere and theres a big burning chunk of Caravan heading straight toward us, mount your steeds and ride like youv’e never riden before, that chunk will create a 5 mile wide crater.

All the Forum members dashed out of the cafe and started their bikes, ” I haven’t had my ice-cream yet”, squealed Radar as he started one of Thumpers bikes (he never uses his own tha knows).

The air filled with the sounds and smells of Japanese machinary kicking into life with the V-Twins of Scousers Varadero, Thumpers Firestorm and Poohchics SV650 drowing out the tinny heartbeat of the other bikes. They all stuck their right indicators on, looked over their right shoulders in unison and sped off away from the Cafe, speeding towards Tamworth to get away from the Deathvan debris that was about to hit the Midlands….but wait where is Barmy?

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Of course Gixerchic and Barmy had waited for their fellow ID angel Speedyclaire, as they looked in there mirrors looking for ID’s Angels, they noticed 3 three lights coming up very quickly behind them, it was the angel. And as they flew past on their Gixers Thumper and Scouser wobbled on their bikes from the back draft…………Wah Hey! We’re Back! And as……

Scouser
    Participant

they rode past Thumper and Scouser a large lump of the Deathvan fell on all three of them and they were vapourised into tiny atoms never to walk the earth again. Scouser and Thumper pulled wheelies through the red mist of vapourised ID angels and looked at each other; “we never did get to taste that Nanimbium frog?..and they sped off to another forum meet with..

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.