Bike Story 2 – Lets go again…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Bike Story 2 – Lets go again…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

…the distance. It sounded like Thumpers two-stroke, but no, it was more of a scraping noise like fibre glass scraping along the tarmac. As they both looked to the distance, they could see a green vehicle, it looked like a quad coming towards them with the rider dressed in matching green leathers. As the vehicle got closer they realised it was Speedy Claire on her Green Kwack; she had never been able to pick the bike up from the garage forecort in Bets-Wy-Coed, so the garage had converted it into a hybrid vehicle which was basically a bike on its side with the wheels now vertical with a seat and handle-bars standing proud, just like the rider, Speedy.
    “Alright Lily, ow r yer girrll?”
    “Sound as a pound, Claire. Av you still got me air straightners darra I lent yer?”
    “No I’m sorry Lily, I broke them when my bike fell for the second time in the same garage at the same place in the same country, but I can buy you some new ones if yer want?”
    “Nah, don’t wurry about it coz I’m a bloke really, an me air is really short below this wig which I borrowed off…..

Be seen and be Safe!

Radar

the New Pope. Do you he really is a really sound bloke, he rides one of dem new BMWs that goes like F*ck!”
    With that they both…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

climbed aboard speedy’s modernised motorcycle and headed off towards the bustling metropolis that is Tamworth, all the time dodging round wheelie bins that had been set alight to illuminate the way….

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

To Gixers missing purse, where they would all find

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

prezzo
    Participant

A mass of nails spread deliberately by terrorists to trap the Pope unfortunately gix beat him to them and thus ended up with a puncture. shit she screamed when will ths bad luck streak end when suddenly……….

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Scouser
    Participant

..a small boy came up to her and said, “is this your purse missus?” and gave her her purse back.
    “Oh thank you”, she said and opened the purse to give the child a small reward for handing the purse back. After giving him a fiver from the funds that were in there, she opened up the zipped compartment to check the contents and out oozed gallons of 10/40W oil, the same oil that she had lost a few weeks ago.
    “What’s going on? Why is my purse undoing all my bad luck?” Gixer now sweating, opened up the bit were she kept her paper money, and pulled out her last tenner, but it was immediately replaced with a new crisp £50 note! “Oh my God! this cannot be?” she quickly looked in the compartment that carries her library card and in there was a brand new GSX600R, she nearly fainted. “What the devil is going on?” Now shaking with disbelief, she opened another compartment in the outside of the purse and found…………..

Be seen and be Safe!

GSF K1
    Participant

The largest ever bar of Galaxy chocolate. “I’m in heaven” she thought to herself. So before anything could happen to rid her of all this good fortune, she

Gix
    Participant

ate the chocolate…..[:p][^]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

After an hour or so she could eat no more so reluctantly she carfully wrapped the galaxy and tried to put it in her purse but to no evail,the chock bar was too big.Gixer turned to speedy and asked her if she could put the gigantic chocky bar under her seat but speedy said she had all kinds under there already “like what?”,she replied,”150 bowling balls that need delivering to the national indoor bowling championships being held in the Albert Dock”.With that gixer grabbed the galaxy and tried to put it ……

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

…in the tail section of her new GSX600R which she still had to run in. The chocolate wouldn’t fit so she laid on the floor and done multiple burnouts all around the bar until it melted. She then took all her clothes off and started to roll around in the molten chocolate until she was covered from head to toe in Galaxy. Just then she heard a buzzing sound getting closer and closer, was it Thumper again? No it was a massive swarm of bees and wasps decending from the skies towards her hardened chocolate body with the soft centre. there was only one thing for it. She remounted the Gixer pressed the start button and……..

Be seen and be Safe!

prezzo
    Participant

It started first time. looking towards the swarm she relised they wernt bees afterall they where little pieces of paper they looked very familiar she gathered up as many of the pieces as she could and started to piece them together amasingly they just happened to be the winning lottery ticket from the week before. and every piece fitted looking even closer her name was already on the ticket. strange she thought… little did she know her kids had found the ticket on top of the telly and decided to make confetti out of it and throw it out the bedroom window. Right im off to get my pennies gleaming she headed off towards………..

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Radar

her local branch of Dillons the Newsagent to claim her prize of millions, when suddenly…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSF K1
    Participant

she realized she was still naked, but covered in chocolate.. with Speedy giving her amorouse stares!!

“Gix??” speedy asked….

Gix
    Participant

“Forget it!” Gix replied, “This chocolate is mine and only mine! Hands off!” With that she turned and……..

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

bent over to pick up her clothes, but at that moment she felt…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.