Bassetts Pole 02/05

Home Forums Meetings and events Bassetts Pole 02/05

• This topic has 24 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Its the first “official” big meet of the year at the tuesday night midlands venue. A couple of members are talking about going, doubt I will make it due to babysitter difficulties, but if those who are thinking of going would like to put names down in this thread and sort out some details/times/directions for those who want to attend but have never been before, and dont forget your cameras![;)]

ur fairy godmother is here gix i’ll wave my magic wond c what i can do with ur babysitting difficulties

max
    Participant

92.5 mile lol[:D]

max
    Participant

gix you got to come mate,there’s only you and poohchick i know and probably will get on with lol[:D]

Gix
    Participant

You’ve met thumper, radar, ID, and Mike!

max
    Participant

I just get on with women more,that sounds a bit gay dont it lol

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

Yeah I reckon you could be a lesbian…..[:o)]

max
    Participant

how you doin[:D]lol

Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

quote:

Originally posted by max

Yeah I reckon you could be a lesbian…..[:o)]

most men r lesbians lol[:p]

Radar

Well we did have a planned meet, and about half dozen of us were going to roll up. I went down with a bad cold, which in turn meant my daughter could not look after Gix’s Kids, so she was scupperd as was B2B who was going to go pillion with Gix (his life insurance is up to date then!). Toggs, Thumper, Black Country Bomber and Imperial Star Cruiser himself also couldn’t make due to last minute work commottments. Two other friends didn’t go because I didn’t. So it all fell to bits really. luckily the weather wasn’t brilliant anyway. So instead of about 9 of us meeting up none did! Well the rest of the summer is ahead, so we will try again! Keep your eyes peeled for the next agreed forum get together. The Museum bash was was good, but we need a good summer meet or two!

Gix
    Participant

I had sorted a sitter but wasnt in the mood any way, I was supposed to meet a couple of other people, non forum members, but I called off and they went alone, the sun shone apparently, nevermind eh?

Gix
    Participant

am hoping for this week….

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.