Bassetts Pole 02/05

Home Forums Meetings and events Bassetts Pole 02/05

• This topic has 24 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Its the first “official” big meet of the year at the tuesday night midlands venue. A couple of members are talking about going, doubt I will make it due to babysitter difficulties, but if those who are thinking of going would like to put names down in this thread and sort out some details/times/directions for those who want to attend but have never been before, and dont forget your cameras![;)]

Radar

Should be there with some of the usual crew, be good to see a few more. Hope you can get the babysitting sorted Gix. May have a solution…

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Should be there with some of the usual crew, be good to see a few more. Hope you can get the babysitting sorted Gix. May have a solution…

Rollerskates?[:o)]

Radar

My daughter Hannah, but it would involve a fee knowing her, little capatalist!!

Radar

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/bassetts-pole-7th-june-2/&SearchTerms=Bassetts,Pole

There is a review and pictures in this thread of one of last years meets at the Pole

Kezzr
    Participant

I’ll be there on the R1, no no not my R1, that would be a little too ambitious,i’m gonna get it sorted soon, no really. I’m going on Scotts R1, he wants me to take it for a run, Bassetts Pole is near Wales, or will I be heading in the wrong direction. OOPS.

Scouser
    Participant

it’s near Sutton coalfield near Brum, you know Midlands way sort of…thingy

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Kezzr

I’ll be there on the R1, no no not my R1, that would be a little too ambitious,i’m gonna get it sorted soon, no really. I’m going on Scotts R1, he wants me to take it for a run, Bassetts Pole is near Wales, or will I be heading in the wrong direction. OOPS.

You’ll need to take a slight detour off the A5 at Mile Oak mate! So Granty aint thrown the R1 down the road yet eh?![:o)]

max
    Participant

I’LL LOVE TO COME HOW DO YOU GET THERE,IF YOU CAN SORT ME A POST CODE OUT I’LL USE MY SAT NAV,[:)]

max
    Participant

I mean the post code of the pub ya goin to meet at[:D]if you can get it .

Gix
    Participant

here a go…. B75 5RX[:D]

max
    Participant

thanks gix now the town[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Its between Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth, on the roundabout where the A38 and the A453 cross over. If you can find your way to the A515 through Ashbourne, follow it down to the A50, hop on to that heading east till you come to the exit for the A38, head South on the A38 towards Burton upon Trent etc, keep on the A38 past Burton, past Lichfield, heading in the Sutton Coldfield direction, you will come to the big roundabout at the juction with the A453, the pub (there is a maccy D’s too) is actually on the corner of one of the roundabout exits, you cant miss it, and you should see bikes heading that way by the time you get through Burton any way.[;)]

Born2BMild
    Participant

The grid reference is 414500, 299500 if thats any help[:o)]

max
    Participant

lol y thanks u 2[:D]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.