Bandit 12 Turbo

Home Forums Members’ bikes Bandit 12 Turbo

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I have enjoyed tracking our two Bandit projects too, good work LR!

lucky rookie
    Participant

Bloody turbos

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Was this typed with bruised knuckles? How goes the project?

{Lights touchpaper and retires to a safe distance…..}

Radar

Whats happening LR???

lucky rookie
    Participant

well its ok but i have to rely on someone to do the tig welding for me and its becoming a bit of a pain i need the things welding but i need them fast i just cant afford a tig welder myself so i have to pull in favours to get it done
    if i make mistakes myself i learn from them but if others make mistakes then the project stops
    so to sum up
    could be better
    but i have one good thing if anyone is interested … if you want that machined bracket look but do not want to wait for 6 months for it to be done make the pattern out of wood (the shape you want) roughly cut the aluminium to the desired shape, attach aluminium to wooden pattern then using a routing table and a straight router bit with the bearing on the end follow wooden pattern on the router table and there you are a good looking bracket… i will post pics of the bracket soon LR

BigBen
    Participant

Got that pic of the bracket yet LR? I’d be interested in spying it.

slim
    Participant

Hi lucky, i’m liking the new pipes a lot they look much more tidy, any more progress yet mate ?

BigBen
    Participant

LR go to your local shop, buy/read issue 203 of Streetfighters mag and skip straight to the center-fold! try not to get too excited! ;)

Radar

I was chatting to LR on fb the other day and he broken up the Bandit and bought a 2002 R1.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.