Another good question

Home Forums Members’ bikes Another good question

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    katana
    Participant

Sorry i haven’t said hi before Poohchick – been away.

anyway – Hi

I normally check out the chatroom late 11:00 – 01:00 so maybe catch you there

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

poohchick
    Participant

wayhey! Thanks guys and obviously girlies, It’s gud to be on this site, I’ve been accessing for a while now, but sussin you all out te he! You all really sound like a genuine bunch of nutty bikers and I can’t wait to meet you all! Barmy I don’t usually get home til 6/7 from work, but I’m usually about at weekend! So gimme a shout!

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

poohchick
    Participant

Digger, yes Barnsley is in Yorkshire, some real great bike roads, but I prefer it further up North! I’m originally from the south, so know a fair bit of the UK, but probably not that much on a bike, cos only been riding a year, if that!

GSF K1
    Participant

I wish there were some forum-members around my area!!?!?!???!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

poohchick
    Participant

Sorry, still gettin to know folks, where are you matey?

GSF K1
    Participant

Peterborough!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Will do Poohchick, I’ll try and speak to ya at weekend. Everyone is miles away from me GSF, I’m near Southampton.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

poohchick
    Participant

Maybe we can organise a ride you in your area GSF? Any good roads, I’m not to hot on your area, but I’ll give anything a go!

poohchick
    Participant

Hi Katana! hope you’ve been away having fun and on the bike! Good to hear from another friendly biker X

katana
    Participant

Unfortunatly no on both counts. Been away alot on business, but back now and looking forward to getting out on the bike again.

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Poochick.. soz for not replying, been away with work (Greece this time). Theres one fab route from the Borough taking in Bourne, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough and back.. about 100 miles.. done it a few times when I’ve had the time.

poohchick
    Participant

Fantastic GSF, sounds like you can have a blast in your area. I’m hoping to get some time off work soon, so will try and get round to try and see a few peeps, it would be really good to put some faces to all the friendly folk on the site, will let you know if/when I’m in the area!

GSF K1
    Participant

Poo.. you do that, I’ll gladly show you round north Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire/Northampton etc…
    I’m not currently planning on any business trips in August, but am very busy on the 21st (my old mans 60th).

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.