Another good question

Home Forums Members’ bikes Another good question

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    poohchick
    Participant

Does anyone use the chat site? It would be gud to say hi to those online!

WIT WOO Lets have fun!

Gix
    Participant

Sometimes yes, we need to get organised and post times that we can get in, the more the merrier![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

poohchick
    Participant

Crikey, someone is talking to me, hi gix! I’ve been searching biker sites for people who have a real passion, but most people just wanna moan about what she’s doin and what he’s doin! I was hoping to say hi to a few friendly peeps and chat about bikes, what goes on, when to meet (for bike purposes) and so on, but it seems most bike sites are for dating! it wud just be nice to say hi to a few peeps and find out about stuff going in the area, I really wud love to meet more bikers and travel the uk to say hi, or just chat online and see wots goin on!

WIT WOO Lets have fun!

Gix
    Participant

I have a real passion alright! Live, eat, sleep, breathe bikes! Without my bike I am nothing…..
    You arent too far from the Snake Pass and Cat & Fiddle and such like, I get up there sometimes….will soon again but want to wait till get another bike, its a fair way and dont want to put too much more mileage on mine whilst it is for sale. Once she is sold and new one is in my clutches, we can organise a ride out if you are up for it?[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

poohchick
    Participant

Sounds a blast I am most defo up 4 it! Let me know and if ya like u can stop over and av a beer or 20! ha ha

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

LOL sounds good but may have to pass on stop over….only get Sundays 10 am-6pm free from kids!
    Once bike sold and stuff, we will go out and show the blokes how to ride properly![;)]

suck_animated.gif

poohchick
    Participant

You might m8, but need to get me wheels in action and get sum exp! But if the quote comes through gud then its the open road and loadsa blasts![}:)][:D]

poohchick
    Participant

Watch out boyz ere come de girlies! [B)][:p] [}:)] [|)] [:D]

Gix
    Participant

Get your insurance, get on the road, be confident but know your limits, bikes nowadays are far more capable than most riders, most riders never find out their own bikes limits, and be ready to show the guys how its done!!!! [;)][:D]

suck_animated.gif

poohchick
    Participant

Fair play to that one! I have every intention of getting out there and blasting the highways when I’m good and ready and not coz I have anything to prove to anyone but me! However, I fully intend to get busy as soon as the insurance allows! I am still in touch with my instructor and he lets me go out and play on the roads with him every now and then, so here’s to speed and safety! xxxx

Digger
    Participant

And hedge trimming…lol. sorry Gix.

Take it easy out there

poohchick
    Participant

Hey don’t knock the hedge trimmin keeps the dirt off the bike, thus less cleanin! ha lol x

Digger
    Participant

Poochick dont worry the forum do have bike meets and no doubt we`ll be your end soon and have a blast.Is Barnsley in Yorkshire,thats a great part of the UK,some brill roads.The A511 to Ashbourne in Derbyshire is a blast and is a nice run from where I live.Gixerchick will probably post a meet and date for the near future for the forum to have a ride out.

Take it easy out there

Radar

Check out the reports on the various BP meets and run to Stratford. Pictures of members on there. This forum is most definately bike orientated.

Gixer can ride a bit, I can vouch for that! Imagime how good she would be on a Yam!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

It’s at times like these I wish I was up North, I would love to go for a ride with you lot. Hi Poohchick, I know what ya mean about chat at bike sites. One time I go into what I thought was a bike related chat room, Start talking about the brilliant Blat I had that day, When the response I got was Huh? then they carried on chatting, Hello loverboy. Dont that just make you cringe? I love talking about bikes and rideouts. So Poohchick if ya wanna talk to me, I’m usually around late afternoon/Teatimeish. Let me know when your around, OK?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.