word of warning

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe word of warning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ScooterChic
    Participant

this his a warning to any one who leaves there bike out side gixs make surer it is safly looked up whith a chain lock then you wont get it nicked.It’s the second one b2bm as had nicked this time it was my scooter which was a honda lead red in colour.
    i am not very happy[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
    while b2bm was helping gix with her computer

LeviathanRan
    Participant

*hugs* Scoots I’m so gutted for you darlin’ :(

I hope Gix catches the little bastards one day… I hope they crash it and end up as f**king vegetables, little bastards!

I hope the scooter turns up hun [:(]

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ScooterChic

this his a warning to any one who leaves there bike out side gixs make surer it is safly looked up whith a chain lock then you wont get it nicked.

unfortunately small bikes are easy to drag away whilst they have locks on them and lock will be removed in no time round corner in an alley way somewhere. Have had 2 of my own small bikes dragged away but touch wood no attempts have been made on any big bikes parked outside my house.

Gix
    Participant

and now no one will come near my house to visit me when on bikes, great

LeviathanRan
    Participant

It’s probably little chavs out for an easy pick, no way theyd ever have the brains to nick a Gixer (hopefully… Gix get a minigun turrent installed on your roof hehe)

LeviathanRan
    Participant

I’ll come Gix :D lol

Gix
    Participant

ffs i feel bad enuf about it as it is

ScooterChic
    Participant

i am gutted too levi i would like to get my hands on the little bastards.But my last words to b2bm was dont let my scooter get nicked.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

[:(] I’ll be over here, nursing my pride…

Scooter, you’re not the only one who wants to get their hands on the little bastards [:(!]

Hopefully it was Insured?

ScooterChic
    Participant

yes its insured

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Well, I guess that’s something isn’t it?

Still, :( Very sorry for you hun

Gix
    Participant

I’m quite sure B2BM didnt want the bike getting nicked and I certainly didnt, bikes should be locked up now matter where you park them, it isnt just round here we have thieving scrotes.
    A word of warning – LOCK YOUR BIKES UP WHERE EVER YOU LEAVE THEM! Not just outside my house, I could do without people being afraid to visit for fear of bike thieves.

Born2BMild
    Participant

Doesn’t matter where you park up these days. The little b*stards are lurking everywhere. I’ve had a car stolen three times. Twice outside our house and once where I worked.sc1093ss.gif

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

[:(] I’ll be over here, nursing my pride…

I didnt mean it like that Levi, I meant I feel bad enuf without folks being put off from coming over.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Don’t worry about it Gix I was only messin’ anyway :P

on a more serious note, I’m sure people will still come over to play despite the thefts… just as long they can sit in the garden… hehe ;)
    (got to laugh otherwise the bastards have beaten you!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.