Woo Hoo Wot a Rush!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Woo Hoo Wot a Rush!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    poohchick
    Participant

Hi guys, I know it’s probably very boring of me, but I want to tell you all about Sunday just gone!

My friend Amanda who passed her test 2/3 months after me, asked me if I wanted a ride out with her (CBR400)and her fella (R1) and make a day of it on Sunday.

I obliged, and although I have been up to County Durham before, I have never really done any serious back road riding.

Well wot a blast. We set off at 10am and didn’t get back until 9pm that night. We went to Sherbourne in Elmet, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield and then Chesterfield and back to Barnsley.

I’ve learn’t to overtake, speed, weave, wheelie (by mistake! pmsl)and I got up to 116mph (oh how boring I hear you say!). It was the best ride of my life, my arms feel like they’ve been beaten with a meat tenderiser, my legs are like jelly and my arse is flat and numb!

Wow wot a day, wot a rush, doin it again this weekend!

Thanks for listening! [:D] [}:)] [:p] [:0]

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

LOL Come on girl get yourself on the snake, woodhead and Cat & Fiddle! Think I may be on the Cat & Fiddle and A54 Sunday, may even take a blast up Long Hill to Whaley Bridge too![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Sounds like you slid off the seat with excitement!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Excellent poohchick, that’s what it’s all about. And (barring petrol and tyres etc) it was all free!

MadSrad
    Participant

Yup ! I think she’s hooked !! lol

“Its not about the horsepower, its about the balls!!”

Digger
    Participant

Well in Poochick,each time you do these kind of rides your confidence will grow and grow,you`ll be gettin kneesliders next….enjoy.

Take it easy out there

Radar

Sounds great!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Wah Hey Poohchick, Way to go!You’ll soon have some more miles behind your belt LOl!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

poohchick
    Participant

And yet another exciting story in the Poohchick biking history book! Did another blast session last sunday too, 09:30 til 10:00pm! Wow wot a rush, went to Matlock (gurgle gurgle!) then to Chesterfield and finally back to Sherburn! Talking of knee sliders! I’ve got about an inch left to go, hoping to achieve that THIS SUNDAY Hurrah! That’s if I don’t bottle it at the last minute ha ha ha. I’ve been riding to work as well and went to Selby last Wednesday! Woo Hoo, there’s not stopping me, for Gods sake don’t cut me I’ll bleed 4 stroke pmsl!

It big, it’s bad, it’s………..

…………..Biking ADDICTION

Somebody stop me…..NOT!

he he ha ha on a buzzzzzzzz!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

After the inch of knee slider is that flesh you’ll be grinding? You’ve got it bad girl!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Wah Hey! PoohChick, me thinks you got what we got,it’s called bike induced Adrenalin Junkie! Good innit?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

poohchick
    Participant

oooh bitch slap me and call me a bike! Well in the nice possible term that is!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.