Winter Biking

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Winter Biking

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Okconfirmed gonna be warm, anyone up for the Snake Pass? Not a mad un cos tyre a bit worn! LOL!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Cant be sensible so had new tyre on this afternoon instead!! hehehehehehe
    Summer here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

I’m a fair weather biker now done all the snow and ice. I remember once coming back to Liverpool from Upper Boddington nr. Daventry, 2 up in 8″ of snow. Having to ride in car wheel tracks, and at one stage near Rugby we couldn’t turn out of the snow rut, it was just like driving a Scalextric! Turned around in the end. Ended up frozen to the bike and having to be prised off. My pillion dived in to the hot shower before me and I just had to thaw at room temperature! Those were the days.[:D]

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.