whats under your seat?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe whats under your seat?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

I`ve always wondered what other bikers keep under their seats(coz am weid like that).Under mine I keep the R1s tool kit,a rag,some allen keys,insulation tape,a dog biscuit,a peg and my phone.Sometimes carry a camara if am going anywhere nice,…oh and a packet of three.

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

with the fazer i used to keep a map, a hairbrush and some money…….. nothing too exciting there!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Just me chain to lock up bike, everything else in a rucksack or pockets, depending on how much I am taking for ride out.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

You mean there’s a compartment under the seat???

OH!

BRB

Gix
    Participant

yes its where you should put that lovely poundland driver set![;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Blimey there is as well!

I’ve got loads of stuff….

Tool kit, with lots of tools in it a Bible, a 3 piece luggage set, a set of encyclopedia britanica, a wooly hat and there was a big black thing it looked like a mudguard or something….. is that supposed to be there?

[?]

Gix
    Participant

now think of all the room you will have if you remove some of the less useful items……

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

Spare bulbs, side stand weight spreader outer thingie, Fork lock and a couple of illegal immigrants.

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

a spare engine…

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Toolkit, foldup rusksack, cargo net, rag, hamper, cuddly toy, pewter tankard, Gideons Bible..

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

katana
    Participant

jar of strawberry jam, battery, worm hole with access to a parrallel universe, spare seat

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Tool kit

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

The rest of the bike…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

PMSL Radar!

suck_animated.gif

prezzo
    Participant

My ex wifes head and 1 of her toes

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.