What do you do??

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What do you do??

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    md24v4
    Participant

hahahahaha!! good times!

BigBen
    Participant

hilarious, no really. funniest thing i ever read

Gordy
    Participant

Yo dudes, I’m a 46 (nearly 47) year old has-been that never was. I once was young and although I can’t remember that far back I know it to be true ‘cos I have the photographs to prove it. (Then again I also have a 20 year old picture of Radar ‘straining his greens’, so perhaps my photo collection is not the best point of reference). I live in a land far, far away called Norfolk, but don’t have webbed fingers ‘cos mumsy came from a real city (Nottingham) and gave me some of her DNA.

I used to exist in the automotive industry where I rose to the dizzy rank of Executive Engineer (Electrical Engineering), and integrated some prime electrical systems in my time. Following a strange twist of fate I decided that contracting was the best bet, but that only lasted 3 years before wearing a tad thin. I have recently decided to design bespoke audio equipment and my first masterpiece will be unleashed on the world soon(-ish). Fingers crossed, and if it does not take off I’ll be back, cap-in-hand, to the automotive masters.

I have 124 cars and 545 bikes and have been known to exaggerate in previous-to-last sentences. So keep smiling and toodle-pip.

Digger
    Participant

Hello,am 46,married with 2 bitches.am an engineer in the manufacturing industry and i make some parts for Triumph motorcycles,David Brown gear boxes and parts for Corus.I go fishing and take my 2 dogs for walks.I breed long haired gerbils and suck the black dots out of frog spawn with a straw when am feeling unhappy.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Hello,am 46,married with 2 bitches.am an engineer in the manufacturing industry and i make some parts for Triumph motorcycles,David Brown gear boxes and parts for Corus.I go fishing and take my 2 dogs for walks.I breed long haired gerbils and suck the black dots out of frog spawn with a straw when am feeling unhappy.

At least you dont suck long haired Gerbils…

notlob64
    Participant

I’m Tony…27 years in retail and now working for Waitrose in Lichfield. A very young looking 45 year old. 4 children. a 16 and 14 yr old living with my ex and two year old twins Bridget n Lewis taking over me bleeding house. Married to Helen who is dying for me to get rid of me bike (no chance). Drink too much red wine, into photography, gardening and will win the lotto one day. Favorite film has to be Zulu, music, Pink Floyd.

BigBen
    Participant

Champs, youve single handily managed to highlight how old people are on here :P hahaha

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Someone change his nappy….

BigBen
    Participant

??

Radar

I am little confused myself

BigBen
    Participant

ahhh! was afraid it was just going to be me then

Champs
    Participant

Most folks seem to be in or from an engineering background but…

Sucking long haired gerbils and listening to pink floyd?

I need to quit my engineering job before its too late! haha

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.