Wednesday Bikernite

Home Forums Meetings and events Wednesday Bikernite

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    elessimo
    Participant

First one of the year at Hunters Inn near Tewkesbury. Later ones go into Worcestershire, too.
    Wednesday%20Bikers%20Meet%20at%20Hunters%20Inn_zps1h0eceie.jpg
    Good crowd – nice beer. What’s not to like?
    Jed%20Ol%20amp%20Steve_zpsylo4whc6.jpg
    Jed, Ol and elessimo re-fuelling
    Ol%20and%20Izzy%20get%20fueled%20up_zpsczds7ch8.jpg
    Food too….
    The only problem is that these evenings are becoming very popular, so the queue for the bar can get a bit long. So a splinter group has apparently set up a Thursday night meet: same charity (Midlands Air Ambulance), same idea – I’ll report when I find out the pub list….

Radar

Definitely will come along one evening…give me a prod when it hits Worcestershire

katana
    Participant

I’ll try to come along as well

elessimo
    Participant

This Weds is Tewkesbury (Village Inn at Twyning. The next one in Worcestershire is 20th May, in Upton on Severn – the Kings Head (riverside): WR8 0HJ. 7pm.
    https://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php

Be good to see some of you guys out in the boondocks….  :)

elessimo
    Participant

Going to give this Weds a miss: just driven the MX5 home (Tewkesbury to the Forest) in mad rain/gales, losing sight of big artics in the spray, watching vans being thrown around like toys. Had to slow down to 80 at least twice!
    And the forecast says more of the same tomorrow… so probably best left ’til I buy that rainproof oversuit and those handguards….

katana
    Participant

Yep the weather does look crap for the next few days. Looking at the venues there’s a few that I should be able to make it to.

When I moved down this way we nearly moved to the “boondocks” but decided on the metropolise of Evesham instead.

Radar

This Weds is Tewkesbury (Village Inn at Twyning. The next one in Worcestershire is 20th May, in Upton on Severn – the Kings Head (riverside): WR8 0HJ. 7pm.
    https://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php

Be good to see some of you guys out in the boondocks….  :)

20th May is my wedding anniversary, this may need some negotiation…about got the number of the UN?

elessimo
    Participant

Katana, I used to live in buzzing Wickhamford: blew up a BSA Super Rocket on that little dual carriageway… Some of the Bikernites are certainly within your reach: Toddington next week? I used to work there (in the sawmill) when I lived in Wickhamford.

Radar, bring Mandy for a romantic night out!  ::)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.