Wanted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

2004/2005 ZX10R

OR

2005/2006 CBR1000RR

OR

GSXR1000 K4-K7 or maybe a 750 K6

OR

R1 2004-2006 5VY model

Radar

Pete247 is selling GSXR750K6….drop him a PM.

You won the lottery!!!???

HippoDrones
    Participant

its a k7 750 rather than a k6, currently in talks with the dealers I got it from so its as good as gone I’m afraid. If anything changes will let you know tho

BigBen
    Participant

ahh right cheers anyway..its a beautiful machine Pete but its a tad over my budget anyhow. Ive scoured the internet and found a 2004 R1 5VY in Lava red (the colour that i want) for less than 4 grand. aslong as i can scrape the cash together that guy may aswell wrap that bitch up because shes coming home! Until i square it with my lass, then its probably not coming home :(

There she is!

R11.jpg

R12.jpg

HOLD ME BACK!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Mine has been just sold, went for £3800 mate so was within your budget and 3yrs newer than the R1, still that looks a lovely bike chap, hope you are able to get it :)

BigBen
    Participant

Thats a bit of a shame, i would have deffinitely taken it off your hands for that. my insurance company is now playing silly buggers with me over insuring the thou. why should there be a difference between a ZX10R and R1…same insurance group! :s really annoys me

BigBen
    Participant

£333 TPFT excluding riding other bikes! WTF?
    ZX10R was newer and faster and only cost £249 including other bikes!

katana
    Participant

Reckon it’s because more R1s get nicked than ZX10Rs so therefore higher risk.

BigBen
    Participant

therefore insurance companies are just gay. its a shame its the law to have it cos you get fook all back for it, even if you need to claim.
    also the company im with wont insure me on an R1 for less than 5 grand so i cant transfer my insurance over so means i cant have one now :(

BigBen
    Participant

Had a little ridley on this beast today as it was nice weather an i spied in in the dealership :)
    was a little bit tiddly small for such a big tall handsome man such as myself but i managed. it was such a smooth ride, with reasonably soft suspension for a sportsbike. its just a little bit good :D

R1red.jpg

R1red1.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.