Under nine hours until …

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Under nine hours until …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    GSXR1000
    Participant

My chocolate ban starts.
    [V]

Managed a year without the stuff in 2003, after a similar resolution, but the addiction crept back and now the new ban is but a few hours away.

Chocolate patches at the ready (really) and will be trying to go another year minus the choccy.

Scouser
    Participant

i must loose weight. i am going to really try in 2006, evnmn mty finhgert arew fatyt…..

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate

[}:)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

galaxy_chocolate.jpg

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

MMMM Yes gix i take it you are one of those lady’s that can eat as much choccie as you like and you don’t put on an ounce ????[:)]

How far do you go

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Tlzeebubb

MMMM Yes gix i take it you are one of those lady’s that can eat as much choccie as you like and you don’t put on an ounce ????[:)]

How far do you go

Correct! I actually struggle to maintain weight and eat as much chocolate as I can![:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

Help i am surrounded by the stuff arrrrrrrrrrrrrr i’m off[:o)]

How far do you go

Gix
    Participant

250px-Chocolate02.jpg

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

“DOH” Thanks for that i can feel the inches piling on just dribbling over the pics [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

How far do you go

riff-raff
    Participant

Know that feeling mate[:(]

caution…….does not play well with others

sid
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Tlzeebubb

“DOH” Thanks for that i can feel the inches piling on just dribbling over the pics [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

How far do you go

youre always dribbling mate[:D]

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Tlzeebubb
    Participant

ERRRRRR Thanks Mate[:I] [:I] [:I] [:I]

How far do you go

GSXR1000
    Participant

I never put on much weight either, I was ten and a half stones when i left school and 32 years later i weigh just a stone more, as i have done since about 1989.

No, i am giving up the chocolate for health reasons, it is full of toxins and fat and as i run (jog really) quite a few 13-milers during the year, i want my fat percentage to fall as well as to become fitter all-round.

My problem is that i cannot stop eating choc once i start. I had 8 bars yesterday, for example.

Here’s hoping the chocolate patches are as good this time, as last.

Gix
    Participant

8 bars? is that all?
    There is nothing wrong with eating 20 bars of chocolate a day so long as your body has the ability to expel the toxins and burn the calories, what is more important is offsetting with proper healthy food, the problem occurs because chocolate is a bulk filler, whilst at the same time is an appetite stimulant, but of course with it being addictive it makes you want to eat more chocolate instead of proper foodstuffs.

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSXR1000
    Participant

Incorrect!

There is a lot wrong with eating huge quantities of chocolate, for many reasons including the amount of calories and fat involved!
    I know, because i have seen both an NHS and also a private nutritionist during my struggles with the addiction and both told me that two small bars of chocolate every day should be considered the maximum.
    I know also because during my chocolate-free year of 2003 i had a lower fat percentage than the years before and after and my running tmes were better, too. I also felt better.
    Both nutritionists also told me of many health disadvantages associated with the intake of large quantities of chocolate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.