This is my baby

Home Forums Members’ bikes This is my baby

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Evening GC.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSX Rat
    Participant

you cant blame radar, he’s obviously in denial…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

GSF K1
    Participant

Hola Radar.

I think he’s suffering with post-traumatic vibration syndrome, after riding his CB250RS “Delux” so much.. I’ve been there and I KNOW!!!!

The Banditto is much smoother!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Radar

Spot on GSF!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Lex
    Participant

Like the bike GSF. Radar talks out of butt, he has a dated Yam with a stupid name, an ancient hooligan bike with a lawnmower engine and a HONDA. Give me a break…

barmy_carmy
    Participant

FZX 750 not a dated Yam really cool bike!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

Hopefully if the threat of ice deminishes, I’ll get the chance to “make her dirty this weekend”!!
    Gixer.. dont get too excited at the sound of that.. and radar, put your pants back on!

Gix
    Participant

Excited at the sound of what?
    36_2_56_1_.gif

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Heh! GSF? looks like you baby’s page has been hijacked, It is a great looking Bike.. picture makes it look like a short wheel base version, but a great looking machine all the same.

Hope you don’t mind GSF but I must take a stand here and confirm to all readers that:

Suzuki’s are deffinatly the best bikes on the road….best looking, best handling well the best FULL STOP.

Kawasaki’s are on a par with Suzuki’s But that’s only because I’ve got one…..

And all the other makes, can’t really remember what they are now pale into insignificance.

Radar I can’t remember what make your’s are, what were they again??????? Yamaha was it or something…. Well we all know where that came from don’t we…..

They were gonna call them Yama’s at first back in the 70’s then the Bike Guru’s of the time saw it and said it should be Yamahahahahahaha! more like…. and there you go, thats how they got their name, it had to be shortened though coz they couldn’t fit the name on the tank…..
    [:D]

GSF K1
    Participant

I’m not going to get into any arguments about which bikes are the best… I have my banditto, and I like it. It delivers very sporty performance, yet is very smooth and comfortable. A little soft on the front maybe, but thats an easily rectifiable issue and well documented.
    If anyone knows someone who wants a recommendation for a good learn-again bike, I fully recommend the Bandit600.

Gix
    Participant

Well..once youve learnt to ride again, what bike will you be wanting?[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Certainly not a GSX!!!! Has a nasty habbit of turning perfectly friendly people into ingoramuses!

Gix
    Participant

Gosh really? Glad I dont have one of them then! Think Hooly has one though but sure he isnt an ignoramus!
    Hooly???? I wouldn’t put up with this here lad callin you ignoramus!!![:o)]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.