This is my baby

Home Forums Members’ bikes This is my baby

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

3 zooks, 2 hondas and a yamaha for when i feel like roughing it [:)]

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

GSF K1
    Participant

I think I’m missing something here (being new to the site an-all). I take it Radar has a problem with Suzuki’s??
    Oh.. and the chain isnt the problem before I ride off into the sunset.. its the disk clamp that you can barely see!!!!
    I havent had the bike long.. about three weeks, so I havent yet discovered if the paint is going to be a problem.. and I definitely havent found out what she’ll do. That wont happen for a LONG time. I’m taking it VERY carefully.

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Gix
    Participant

We reckon Radar is actually a top PR bloke for Yamaha…..or should be LOL! Likes his Yammy’s does our Radar!!!!!![:p]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

yam-mad
    Participant

Hmmm seems to be a hate club forming here LOL

FS1E to R1 people love them

Sleep is no substitute for caffeine [:)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I like ’em all guys. Had more big Kwaks than anything but I’ll ride anything (with a full face helmet on)

Oddly the smaller bikes are appealing more as I get older. Perhaps I’m shrinking?

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

I’ll ride anything (with a full face helmet on)

Yes – we’ve all seen the pictures of some of his “conquests”…..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I dont hate or other bikes, but I have to admit I do like Yamaha, we’ve owned Yamahas for Approx 12yrs, and we have never had many problems only once with the Virago, starter clutch went, but that ia it.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

I dont hate yamahas, love all bikes, nearly as much as I love to wind Radar up LOL![}:)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Is he easy to wind up Gixer

GSF K1
    Participant

Hey Gixerchick.. can you beleive that after all these comments, Radar has stayed quiet… come on Radar, where are you????????

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Gix
    Participant

Oh, it takes him ages to post bless him and he’s a bit of a night owl like myself. He’ll log in when no one else is around and have his say……actually he is probably down the pub LOL!

And barmy…..lets just say he is a bit of a wind up himself!!!! Quite sure I will pay for all my wicked comments LOL!!!![:D]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml Gixer, Come on Radar ya gotta rise to the challenge!

Radar

I am Yamaha not Yamaha obsessed Yamaha with Yamahas. Anybody Yamaha who Yamaha says Yamaha that I Yamaha am is Yamaha wrong!

I owned a Suzuki once. Met my wife, need I say more!!!
    Honda, do you NEED to deliver Pizzas that quickly??
    Kawasaki, should of stuck to making ships!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Radar

BTW, Welcome GSF. Nice bike for a non Yamaha!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Evening Radar!

*is it safe??*

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.