The New Pope

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The New Pope

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scouser
    Participant

I was brought up Cathoilic, taught by priests, and actually have a Religion O-level (I don’t put this on my CV though!)Now Athiest.

The new Pope, who gives a toss! German, ex-Hitler youth representing everything good on earth for 1 billion catholics? Wot a Palava!

What do you think, or am I being too personal? Its a forum.

Be seen and be Safe!

Muppdog
    Participant

Hi Scouser
    You said it yourself! A Billion poeple give a toss. And if you sre an Atheist as you claim, Why does it bother you what matie did in the past. At least he put it on his C.V. I’m sure not to be proud of. On the other hand I must agree: What a waste of precious television time! Just a name would have been enough. And I hate to think what the enviromentalists have to say to all that black smoke.
    Take care

Muppdog

The lack of power cannot be replaced with madness

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I thought your supposed to worship God?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

I`m just worried that the vatican will run out of towels…… as he`s German i bet he`ll be laying em all over the floors in the vatican and god help anyone who want a sunlounger!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’m a (devout) atheist and like many struggle to see why so many people can follow something which has so many faults and causes more wars than anything else. If people get support from it then I have no problems with that, but when you see where most of the money given to most religions goes, it usually contradicts the fundamentals of that particular faith.

On a lighter note, in true Pope tradition he’s more likely to reserve a hospital bed than a sunlounger with his towel.

GSF K1
    Participant

Well lets face it.. the nazis failed to rule the world twice in the 20th century, now they’re trying another tact… work it out for yourselves!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

prezzo
    Participant

Id like to be the next Pope I would sell the vatican embezzle as much cash as possible and take u lot on a really long holliday brand new bikes supplied …

And we could call ourselves the LUCAN CLAN…

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.