The longest “dry spell” you’ve ever had?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The longest “dry spell” you’ve ever had?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Radar

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

It’s been kin months for us…but hopefully not much longer….It’s a week today gonna pick up our new bike (Well new to us Lols) This time it’s a red 6 speed 750 FZX! Yaaaaaaay!

Go girl! Look forward to seeing pictures of the new machine. V pleased for you and Dave

HippoDrones
    Participant

Had 2yrs off away from bikes due to a parranoid girl friend. She gone so along came my Triumph!

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Pete247

Had 2yrs off away from bikes due to a parranoid girl friend. She gone so along came my Triumph!

[:D] Such a heart warming story of true love and how it always…
    TRIUMPHS :D lol

Don’t worry I’M Leaving lol

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lol Pete! Ya made the right decision Lol![;)] There are plenty of wimmin out there that just love to see a man dressed in leathers Lol![:p][}:)] And the smell of bikes and everything to do wiv biking![^]
    Including pervy old wimmin loike moi![}:)][:p] Would you like a sweetie? Muuuuuaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha![:I] er hum![^]

Born2BMild
    Participant

Got one next week when I’m away on holiday. A whole week without the bike… sniff!

ScooterChic
    Participant

are.never mined you just have the car for a change you love it

Speed Monster
    Participant

Passed my DAS in may 98, rode a few times in 99 then didn’t touch one again until june last year so my longest spell is 6 years. This was due to lack of funding. I finally bit the bullet after getting fed up of watching bikers zoom past me on the M1 & M6 whilst i was pootling along at a restricted 56MPH in artics!

Digger
    Participant

1987-1999,12 bleedin fed up years,2 kids,a dog,tropical fish,cars,spare cash,oh and a wedding…lol,now I`m like a dog with 2 penises,the world is my oyster…just cant afford a back tyre at the moment.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.