TBF

Home Forums Members’ bikes TBF

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    poohchick
    Participant

I seem to be having problems with the site, it could be my pc, dunno really. Is is normal to have to keep refreshing to read new messages and should it take up to half an hour for one to appear? It’s a great site, but I feel I’m missing out on stuff and not able to communicate as I should!

Please advise [V]

TA

xxxxxx[:D]

WIT WOO Lets have fun!

Radar

Imperial Data. who runs and adminstrates the site isn’t available at the moment, but hang fire and he will answer you soon.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

poohchick
    Participant

hangin fire! ta x

WIT WOO Lets have fun!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya Poohchick, thought I’d pop in and say Hi, hope you get your problem fixed soon, me sorry I only know basics on computer, I’m still learning.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi poohchick and welcome to The Bike Forum.

You should not have to wait that long for pages to load on any site. The images on this site are kept to a minimum and you can usually view most pages on here with a dial-up modem. The site obviously works faster with broadband but it is designed to be quick for users with a slower connection. Large image files (pictures of bikes etc) are confined to the gallery pages or shrunk down when they are embedded in a post. The avatars for members (pictures under their names) are tiny and quick to load.

In most cases it is spyware, trojans or viruses that will slow down your PC. I suggest you download Adaware and Spybot or install them from a magazine cover disk if downloading is not possible. Here is a link to the essential stuff you need on your PC, I have written this as help for members of the site. I thought I’d send it as an email to you too as you can read it quicker! By the way, I have my own PC troubleshooting business so this is from experience….

poohchick
    Participant

Thanks for your help! It appear that my pc was riddled with viruses and hence was pretty messed up and in need of fixing, this is also why I have been away for sooooooo long! I am now sorted and running at a speed that no one can catch, nothing like my riding though!

WIT WOO Lets have fun!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you’re up and running. Now we might see some pics of your SV650 then?

poohchick
    Participant

I shall be posting some amusing piccies as soon as I get my new digital camera, as my last one broke! So watch this space he he

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.