Stoneleigh bike show, 7th / 8th May 2005

Home Forums Meetings and events Stoneleigh bike show, 7th / 8th May 2005

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

7th and 8th May, Stoneleigh Park, 10AM – 5:30PM

Free parking

Adults £10, Kids & OAP’s £6

Incorporating the Streetfighters performance bike show

Gix
    Participant

Was actually thinking of going but doing Blackpool then the lake district tomorrow…..wonder if I will get there and back without incident!! LOL!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

I’m off there (Stoneleigh) Sunday – good luck Gix

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

katana
    Participant

Went to Stoneleigh today.

Not as big as I thought is was going to be – only 2 halls. Highlights for me: awesome streetfighters, Katana Owners club stand, scantily clad ladies and a great stunt show by Sonnie Ferguson. Also got to sit on the new Triumph Speed Triple – it is lovely (want one) although I’d have to take a hacksaw to the dodgy number plate bracket.

See:

main_SPEEDTRIPLE_02.jpg

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

PINGU
    Participant

I went on the saturday, don’t think I’ll bother next time after a couple of hours you’ve seen it all. Needs to be bigger or have camping/bar/bands to really make it a great show.
    Some very tidy fighters there though (and nice ladies too!)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

OMG I know what you mean about that tail, looks like a dog that’s been told off. Rest of it looks good though and those wheels/swingarm are the biz.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.