Staffs PoliceFree Rider Training

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Staffs PoliceFree Rider Training

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kezzr
    Participant

Hi All, I signed up for some free rider training whenI was at the NEC bikeshow last year in conjunction with Staffs Police, basically what you get is a 1hours accompanied ride with a Bike Cop, pointing out all your mistakes,lets be honest we all have some and giving pointers and tips to improve your road riding. I did one some time ago and can fully recommend it.If anyone wants to sign up for it you will need to go to or contact Sutton Motorcycles in Tamworth, its not till Sept2nd(Sat)and there are places left. So boys an girls, get it sorted you’ll be a better rider for it an its free. Be there or be square.

max
    Participant

wot makes a better rider,in my past life i must of been a courier in london [:)]good thing or not thats just the way i ride,like gix is good on the twisty bends.its down to expieriance not some copper telling you your positioning on the road and wot speed you shoud be doing.

Radar

I think you have to be open minded, I am a very experienced rider, but through the late part of the summer last year my confidence suddenly went. I even considered packing in after one particularly bad ride. I spoke with a few people and then went out on my own to get back into the flow. Everything is fine now, the confidence has come back, but I might go and check it out.

max
    Participant

Every one makes mistakes thats were expieriance come in.

max
    Participant

one of my mistakes was dont speed on a road you have never been down before A628.wont do that again lol

max
    Participant

o h yeah dont play follow the leader

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

one of my mistakes was dont speed on a road you have never been down before A628.wont do that again lol

I’m always a little wary of roads I dont know, you may have noticed over Saddleworth Moor.[:I]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.