Speedy Claires FZR600

Home Forums Members’ bikes Speedy Claires FZR600

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    speedy claire
    Participant

yep……. the forks are down Stan but due to short legs not short cornering. The last 3 bikes i`ve owned have needed the forks dropping. My last CBR also had padding taken out of the seat and I was still on tip toe!!! I`m only 5`4″ so a bit of a short arse lol Need a 600 sports bike that`s light and not too high…. any ideas??

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Thumper
    Participant

Bike looks great Speedy, you know, Stans got the rigth ideas about bikes, there all fun for different reasons. I’ve got three in the garage at the moment, a Zephyr550, an SRX600, and a TDR250…. love ’em all for totally diferent reasons. Now to find a small powerful sportsbike, what about a SV650? They get good press, and the handling sounds ok too.
    I’ve had FJ’s ,a Sprints amongst others in the past, and LOVE the grunt, but the weight after having fun in the smaller more flickable bikes dosn’t do it for me anymore.
    I’ve been having a blast working hard to keep up with more powerful bikes – keeps you grinning!

speedy claire
    Participant

Have thought about the SV650 and have looked at the SV650S cos I don`t liked “naked” bikes and half a fairing is better than none. The 650S is slightly higher than the 650 but actually weighs less. Have heard mixed reports on the bike….. some really like it but i`ve heard others say it seems to be sadly lacking top end. Will certainly consider it tho and thanks

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.