Speedy Claires FZR600

Home Forums Members’ bikes Speedy Claires FZR600

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Next bike will be the CBR eh? Roll on summer and the warm tarmac!!!

my_bike.jpg
    my_bike2.jpg

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Thats a nice Fazer! [:p]

Gix
    Participant

It certainly is and was spotless condition when I went up to see Speedy, well cared for! Colour is nice!
    See…..do like yammy’s really! [;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Like any bike, had Honda Goldwing and vf750, Kawa zr1000 and now kdx200 for fun, Norton commander, Suzuki gs250 and gsx750, Triumph bonneville, yama FZX750 trying to get V-Max. Plenty more smaller bikes. It doesnt matter, as long as i enjoy it. When i reply in favor of a brand, just joking. For me my bike is my freedom. [:D]

Gix
    Participant

Oh i like all bikes too! Just like to wind Radar up!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Radar where are you? Gixer thinks you are a clock na! [:D]

speedy claire
    Participant

Thanks Gixer……… yep think i`ll be going back to the CBR`s, Fazer ok and a nice bike to ride but I miss the sports bikes. Maybe its the fact i`m more upright that I don`t like but I never feel I can ride it like the CBR, it just doesn`t feel right for throwing around

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Speedy, you cannot trow a fazer around? Bring it to me i will teach you.

Radar

Nice looking bike SC. If you feel the need for a return to sportsbikes go for an R6!
    The model of Fazer you have is significantly better looking than the replacement model.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

speedy claire
    Participant

Tried an R6 Radar and my feet are about 5 inches of the floor lol, nice looking bike tho. And Stan, I couldn`t tell you what it is about the Fazer…… I just ride it completely differently to the CBR`s I`ve had and its not that I couldn`t throw it round its just that I don`t want to throw it around…..Maybe subconsciously I`ve lost some of my nerve since my accident but it just doesn`t feel the sort of bike I want to throw around if you see what I mean lol

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Maybe a Bandit for you? [:)]

Stan_DB
    Participant

Are the forks down? This is no joke right.[:)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Speedy lovely looking bike, love it in Red! Yam yam yam yam YAM wonderful Yams! see you got me singing now!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Lex
    Participant

Not bad for a modern bike. Prefer Bandits personally. Don’t go back to a plastic fantastic, stick with the real stuff.

Stan_DB
    Participant

Still have one question, it looks in the 2nd picture that the forks are down? looks like you love to cut the corners short if they are. [:D]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.