Home Forums Product reviews SKYPE

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

best get some long blank video tapes the hadn’t I?

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

sid
    Participant

i use skype and my headset hasnt got a dongle as far as i know

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

no i use it now and dont need a dongle with mine, think it is just with some types.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

no reply from my breaker mate yet but i only emailed him yesterday lol

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

Ok thanks![:)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Gix, you could use your webcam for outside monitoring as a cheap option. Webcams draw their power from the PC so you will be limited to 3 meters of usb cable. It will have the added advantage of being able to ftp the image to a personal website, hosted by your internet provider and you can keep and eye on things when your away from home via the web using a friends PC or a pc in a web cafe. Some software like webcam32 allows more than one webcam to be accessed by the PC.

Gix
    Participant

I dont have a webcam b2bm, I use an ordinary digital camera.
    Sid….whats your skype nick?
    Who else has skype?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Thinking of geting it. Its too cheap to miss!

Gix
    Participant

Its free to those who have skype, bit like messenger, but can call mobiles and landlines really cheap, you just buy credits online. Havent bought any credits yet though.

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just resureecting this thread, how are you getting on with Skype?

sid
    Participant

been using it for nearly 2 years without trouble
    sometimes you get a bad line so you just “hang-up” and call again until you get a clear one

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.