Ride out to Welsh coast

Home Forums Meetings and events Ride out to Welsh coast

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I’m trying to organise a bit of a ride out for members here and on tuther forum, was thinking a trip to the coast. B2BM has already posted he is interested, who else would be up for it? Make some suggestions on routes and dates (keep August 6 and Sep 24 free though) and add a yay or nay….[:D]

Radar

Sounds good to me. Most of July and August already busy with mainly family related suff, but late August September is quiet.
    What is happening on 6th August?

LeviathanRan
    Participant

I would love to come… but it is doubtfull I will pass my test next week and if I did, have a bike ready by then :(

Nay :(

Gix
    Participant

Ryans Ride mate, posted about it a while ago…

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nay for August for me but yay for September if we can pluck a date from somewhere.

Gix
    Participant

How about September 3rd?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Ryans Ride mate, posted about it a while ago…

Remember now!

Gix
    Participant

Ok we had a really good time up at C n F and I would like this ride to be much of the same. I shall post on the other forums, any one that needs to crash some where on the night before (if they are travelling distance) is welcome here, as long as the male members promise to behave themselves[}:)]. So come on folks, who is interested? Throw some dates open!

Speed Monster
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Ok we had a really good time up at C n F and I would like this ride to be much of the same. I shall post on the other forums, any one that needs to crash some where on the night before (if they are travelling distance) is welcome here, as long as the male members promise to behave themselves[}:)]. So come on folks, who is interested? Throw some dates open!

I’d love to join ya again hun, but i’m now grounded as far as long haul runs go. I’m now restricted to 2 or 3 hour play passes max! I might, repeat might be able t do later on in Sept![:(][:(][:(]

poohchick
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Yeah me an Bart will be up for it! And if it’s ok can we pew at urs hun, wiv lots of col yeah![:D]

Any date is fine with us xx

Gix
    Participant

Of course you can, cant say I will be drinking the night before though hun.[:)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Aaah sounds like you folks are in for a treat!
    Hopefully it will cool down a little for your ride out, but not too much ey? hehe

Have fun everyone! :)

Digger
    Participant

Count me in,any date is fine with me[:)]Getting new tyre at the end of the month so things will be cool

Gix
    Participant

How about the first Sunday in September folks? Or the last Sunday in August?

Speed Monster
    Participant

You don’t want to be doing either og those weekends hun!!! the tourists in thier carvans and zafiras with 16000 screaming kids will put stop to any and all enjoyment on the roads!! Remember, thats week when everybody bomb-bursts back to the real world after their hols. All of the main roads (including the A470,A483, A5, A44 & any other road you can think of) are chocker with idiots who can’t drive!!! Go the weekend before or the one after!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.