ride out

Home Forums Meetings and events ride out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

Me and Anne went out for ride yesterday started at dog & partridge (A628) TOWARDS MATLOCK then on to C&F buxton road had a fantastic day took my rt to the max geting to know that road now, even got a thumbs up of some guy on a super moto as we turned round.we did the buxton road twice that day. Had to hang my fat arse off the bike a bit to get round some of the bends dont think the bikes made for that but I took over a lot of sports bikes on bends that day it was a bit windy so I think that slowed them down a bit. I think Anne was lovin every min she makes me piss shes so funny, theres never a dull moment when you go out for a ride with her. And before you think anything of it we’re just mates!

Gix
    Participant

Glad you had a good ride hun, I got Ryans Ride on Sunday, you doin it? Anna doin it? Will have to organise another ride out hun, we still not got to Squires have we lol

poohchick
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

Me and Anne went out for ride yesterday started at dog & partridge (A628) TOWARDS MATLOCK then on to C&F buxton road had a fantastic day took my rt to the max geting to know that road now, even got a thumbs up of some guy on a super moto as we turned round.we did the buxton road twice that day. Had to hang my fat arse off the bike a bit to get round some of the bends dont think the bikes made for that but I took over a lot of sports bikes on bends that day it was a bit windy so I think that slowed them down a bit. I think Anne was lovin every min she makes me piss shes so funny, theres never a dull moment when you go out for a ride with her. And before you think anything of it we’re just mates!

Yeah it was a fantastic day, we both rode really well!! You know when you get one of those days, when you know you can achieve almost anything on a bike? Well that was it, amazing, can’t get enuf, want more, can’t wait for the next gripping episode!

Thanks for all your help and support in building my confidence max and the tips and tricks that have helped me perform better on the twisties! [}:)] [:)] [:p]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.