RE;Matlock Bath 20th any one.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe RE;Matlock Bath 20th any one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

As radar has surgested,does any one fancy a trip to matlock this sunday [20th].if so leave times and ideas on this page as ive got no live chat at the moment.PS the coffee is on me.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

hopefully doin snake pass mate but will most likely be passing thru matlock one way or tuther!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

SORRY TO SOUND LIKE A TOTAL PLEB BUT WHERE IS THE SNAKE PASS?

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

A57 from Glossop to Sheffield… great road but surface in places a bit iffy. Excellent views compared to where I am from!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Right [or is it left] LOL.Maybe one day ill pass through not not knowing what pass ive passed.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

Ay up digger!
    Matlock on Sunday? I’m up for it. Coffees are on you eh! We normally have a full English. Will ring you.

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

What time you folks going to be in Matlock? Free coffee is something that cant be missed if it can be helped LOL![;)]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

hi gixer,matlock probably between noon and one.Have to find it first LOL.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Its on the A6 mate. As you get closer you will see other bikes heading in to Matlock, just follow them LOL! Might see you there then. Will be on a GSXR600, pics in gallery. Most likely have a ZX6R (red and blue also in gallery) and possibly another bike which will be thumper, not sure if he is coming out yet though. I will definetly be stopping in Matlock for refreshment at some point during the day so just look out for bike![:D]

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Red and Blue RED AND BLUE…..[:(!]

It’s Purple…..It’s Red and PURPLE thank you very much.

Digger:
    You know Double Decker chocolate bars. It looks like one of them.

So If you pass one on your way or If one passes you give it a wave.

It’s also got a New Shiny Screw in the Offside Front Indicator lens, You can’y miss it!!!!!!![:D]

Scouser
    Participant

I’ll be there with digger weather permitting

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

We will still be going despite yesterdays little argument with a car. Will be there for around 11.30am to 12 noon. Coffee’s on you then digger LOL!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Yeh no probs gixer,im in my brothers at the moment and stoping the night as he lives closer to matlock plus i would probably get lost coming from lancashire.Ive just posted a photie of my bike as my brother sorted it all out for me on his pc.

Take it easy out there

Radar

Woke up feeling ill this morning (sadly not from a hangover) and missed out riding anywhere. Bummer. Thumper, Tooggs and Gixer spotted your bikes at Matlock apparently but couldn’t find you, (Thumper has met Scouser before). Hope everybody had a good day out, and I hope to join in next time.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Scouser
    Participant

Sorry we missed them. Had a walk around and watched the monkey bike easter egg run finish at the car park near the mine museum; some were dressed as monkeys and had bananas on thier bikes. Mad or what! I’ll try and post a photo.

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.