Radar’s got a new bike!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Radar’s got a new bike!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Well I was going to buy a Triumph, but then I saw this 2007 268(!) mile Yamaha FZ1S for sale…

P8224808.jpg
    Yep I have bought ANOTHER Yamaha!

I still have the trusty T Cat of course!

ses310

Very very nice mate ! You coming on it tommoz ?

Radar

Not sure, it still needs running in!

TT07
    Participant

Ive always liked the look of that model. As far as running in goes my mate is bringing his nephew along and he has only just passed his test so…..not everyone will be able to move along too quickley

HippoDrones
    Participant

lovely looking machine mate, how come its got so little milage?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Pete247

lovely looking machine mate, how come its got so little milage?

The guy had to give up biking for personel reasons

HippoDrones
    Participant

suits you sir! :D

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looks a cracker mate, hope to see it in the flesh (steel?) soon.

Gordy
    Participant

Looks very fine matey. Nice low mileage… still needs running in, so (…without meaning to sound patronising…) go easy on the throttle / loading for a while.

To be honest, each time I see one every ounce of common sense in me tells me that I really should buy one!

Radar

180 miles so far, loving it. Will get the first service done at a dealer then take it from there myself

HippoDrones
    Participant

:D

prezzo
    Participant

Nice i mate suppose its as close to a R1 as you can get hope you have plenty of happy miles and it looks like it definitely needs trying out the roads in France 2010

Radar

Cheers Paul, The desrire for R1 is still there, but the hard truth is I don’t fit them al that well! The Fazer has near enough 150bhp which should be plenty! Hopefully my holiday allocation at work will have improved in 2010 and a trip into France could be on the cards. Are you and Towcrowe going this year?

Gordy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

…but the hard truth is I don’t fit them all that well!

Radar, I really know where you are coming from! Back when we first worked together I had a 32″ waist, yet these days it’s a good 40″ around. It really does make a difference when ‘bum up and chin down’ on a race rep bike. When I last rode my (ex-) blade my tum was on the tank!!! FZ1S bekons…

daz
    Participant

Nice mate very nice will be thinkin about ya in france next week as we pass thru all those little villages that am sure you remember.take care daz…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.