Positive vibes needed for Saturday

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Positive vibes needed for Saturday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Ragdoll
    Participant

Well folks…tomorrow’s the day…at the grand old age of 43 I’m doing my CBT

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

Sending good vibes your way Ragdoll! Fly it![;)] Good luck![:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

You,ll walk it Ragdoll…………..remember,its a training day and not an actual test.You,ve only got to show a degree of ability to get your certificate[;)]

Good luck[:D]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

You,ll walk it Ragdoll…………..remember,its a training day and not an actual test.You,ve only got to show a degree of ability to get your certificate[;)]

Good luck[:D]

PMSL…a degree of ability….that’s the bit that worries me![:I]

Thanks guys [:D]

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

You got yerself a 125cc lined up for when you obtain your certificate tomorrow?[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Ragdoll

PMSL…a degree of ability….that’s the bit that worries me![:I]

Thanks guys [:D]

Get out of it…………you,ll be fine[;)]

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

You got yerself a 125cc lined up for when you obtain your certificate tomorrow?[:D]

Too right…saw a rather tasty little Honda Rebel that looked in need of some TLC yesterday, however, unless it’s priced up at about £20, it will be staying in the showroom [:(]

Radar

Good luck…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

My vibes are positive and they’re coming your way….!

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1

morpheus
    Participant

Good luck!!!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

You will pass your test……….Congratulations Ragdoll! Can’t get moer positive than that!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

Any news[?]

Ragdoll
    Participant

Thanks guys. Well, I wasn’t too confident the first day (you have to bear in mind it’s over 20 years since I first rode a bike) so I went back again today…what a blast! Didn’t want to go home, just wanted to ride round all day! Thanks for all the messages guys…you’re great!

riff-raff
    Participant

Nice one Ragdoll[;)]You gonna do your Direct Access now?

GSF K1
    Participant

Hey Ragdoll, you couldnt fail on the 3rd Sept.. not on my birthday!.. NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.