Positive vibes needed for Saturday

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Positive vibes needed for Saturday

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Well done Ragdoll![:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Well done RD! HB GSF!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Hey Ragdoll, you couldnt fail on the 3rd Sept.. not on my birthday!.. NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Ooohhhh, tis my birthday too!!!

Not doing the DAS yet…need to get myself into the swing of things on a baby bike, then who knows? Thoroughly enjoyed it though and fully intend to do my DAS [:D]

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Nice one Ragdoll, glad you did ok lol!
    hiccy birthday to you, hippy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ragdoll and GSF haccy birthday to you! Hic!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

Well, all the best people are Virgos!!

Radar

Like John the snooker player?

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Like John the snooker player?

PMSL![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

and Capricorns of course!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

poohchick
    Participant

Congratulations! It’s a slippery slope to speed city now, speshly if ya out wiv anyone from this site! ha ha

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

GSF K1
    Participant

(Beware of v-twin riders though!!)

katana
    Participant

Congrats RD

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Digger
    Participant

Congrats Ragdoll.

Take it easy out there

Ragdoll
    Participant

Ooohhh, you luvverly people. Stormbringer let me ride his CBR 6 up the road last night hehehehe..he was lucky I took it home again!

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Yeehah! Well done RD, treat yourself to a box of chocolates!

Any chance you can get the time to describe the test to us? It has certainly changed a lot from the day I did mine (ride round local roads in a big circle, examiner watches at a few points, steps into road, emergency stop, job done). May help convert a few people who are unsure whether to take it now.

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

GSF K1
    Participant

I also did the BMF test back in 88, thats when someone followed you, but he didnt know where he was going, so as long as you did your moves right, it didnt matter where the heck you went! The part2 was a bloomin joke!! The examiner couldnt see you for half the test… and as I could see him for the emergency stop from the far end of the street.. i could only have been doing 20mph at the time.. knowing exactly where and when he’d walk out infront of me. Did i laugh in my helmet.. oh yes!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.