Pikeys!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Pikeys!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Are scum! Went to go out on Monday morning, to find both the back tyres on our car has been slashed with a knife! Bastids[:(!] How do I know its them…….Went to pump the tyres up, one of pikeys come over the road and said its no good pumping them up they’ve been slashed he said it with a grin on his chops[:(!] Had to keep calm cause of witness’s. Took it to the police, but there was nothing they could do,what they mean is they cant be arsed[:(!] Spoke to housing they asked for proof![:(!] They all stood in the corner of the street grinning and pointing at us[:(!]Bastids! Yes I am bloody angry. So this weekend me and Dave are gonna hold a biker party and we want as many bikes to turn up as possible, and give some of that intimidation back[;)]
    We have also put a sign up at our window saying, Warning CCTV in this house with association with Hampshire Police!!
    Its total bollox but they dont know that, just dont want them doing it again, cant afford to keep replacing tyres!
    So if any of you are up for a party, let me know, camping is available in our garden or doss on the floor![;)]

Radar

Sorry to hear about the tyres BC. U got the new FZX yet??

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy
    Its total bollox but they dont know that

They do now love [:D]

where is it you live? I doubt I’ll be able to come… but still [:D]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Probably not Levi. People who do that sort of thing generally can’t read. Bad news BC, hope they get moved on soon.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Probably not Levi. People who do that sort of thing generally can’t read. Bad news BC, hope they get moved on soon.

[:D] heheha yeah good point mate, but that wont stop them stealing a computer and trying! [:(!]

GSF K1
    Participant

Its that sort of people who always ride above the law.. but cant avoide a carefully placed Molotov Cocktail!

Born2BMild
    Participant

Yeah! Cleanse the gene pool[}:)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thats rather funny pikeys had a flat tyre today :)

LeviathanRan
    Participant

eye for an eye :P Barmy’s been slashing things again!!

GSX Rat
    Participant

just slashing their tyres wont do much good, they’ll just up the ante until someone gets hurt – your better off just bunging someone hundred quid and then going out for the day to somewhere popular, when you get back – oh dear, someone broke into their house and gave them a good kicking………

LeviathanRan
    Participant

That’s hardly any better is it? I don’t think that would solve anything really…

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Oh I think they will think twice once they recieve their mail! :)

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

That’s hardly any better is it? I don’t think that would solve anything really…

Funny that, because it worked on the 2 kids that broke into my garage, in fact – they havent broke into anyones garage since i dont think, £100 bought a lump hammer, 4 wrists and a lot of hospital time…..

LeviathanRan
    Participant

That’s nice; if you can’t beat them join them eh? :(

I’m just not a great believer in Violence and violent retaliation… if you can do it to someone they can do it right back to you…

And if they do, they might go a little beyond a hammer and broken wrists

GSF K1
    Participant

Sorry Lev – but the law dont protect anyone these days. If theres enough of you to get together, take matters seriously and they’ll get sorted!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.