Oh Sh*t, not again!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Oh Sh*t, not again!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

Well thats another 3 points on the license. A curse on all cameras!

riff-raff
    Participant

Tsk,tsk………….you baaaad boy!!!![:D]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Gix
    Participant

bike or car?

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Bike. ‘Twas the one I metioned to you the other week coming through Tamworth. Thought I got away with it.

newk
    Participant

burn the bastard down

Scouser
    Participant

Does clingfilm and hairspray on the number plate work by reflecting back the camera flash?

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

not as well as snapping part of it off so its incomplete lol

life sucks get used to it

Scouser
    Participant

I’ve always been amazed why cameras are not totally destroyed all over the country. In the USA when they tried to impose them, they were all shot to pieces. Maybe we should all have paintball guns for the cameras and for cagers who cut you up!

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

Does clingfilm and hairspray on the number plate work by reflecting back the camera flash?

Be seen and be Safe!

No, sprays dont help, even this spray you pay a fortune for doesnt work cos you can still see numbers on negative exposure….

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Grease and fine sand on the camera lens helps…………….so I,ve been told[;)]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Gix
    Participant

so does a petrol soaked tyre or an angle grinder/hydraulic cutter…[:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

I wondeer if a small convex mirror sited above the number plate would help. It would reflect the flash of the camera and possibly obscure the photograph taken.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

So how many points have ya got Lol! We know how hard it is not to open up throttle….especially when yer bike says that it wants to go faster Lol! And it’s a bugger sticking to the limit sometimes, especially when you got a nice clear rd. I can understand having cameras around towns etc……..But on Dual Carriage-ways? To me thats just money making! Also I think bikes should be allowed to go faster, cause you got more manourverability. Totally different than driving a car!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

……..Stihl saw,shotgun……………[:D]

On the day I was born the rain fell down

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.