Nice gentle ride down the A444

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Nice gentle ride down the A444

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

The “day after the night before” LOL! Nice gentle run…

https://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=1rCWcaez4zY

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Like the track as well Gix

I was born to live til the day I die……..

Gix
    Participant

Ta! Like Guns ‘n’ Roses!
    Well, am running out of ideas for music….had cds all over the floor last night LOL! Any suggestions for future videos much appreciated![;)]

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Can you do a video with the song, “Born to Be Wild” Gix, its about the only up to date song I like.

Born2BMild
    Participant

Like the Video, by the way. What was the nobhead doing in the white van?

Gix
    Participant

Yeah sure….got that track somewhere, just need to shoot some vid to go with it.[:D]

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

How about Ace of Spades by Motorhead(who else!)

Gix
    Participant

I actually tried using that zx10, for this one, but when I saved edited vid to pc, it werent playing…..tried several times last night but no joy. Will try again on another one!

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

What about Radar Love….Golden Earing……or I Feel Free…….Eric Clapton! Good vid GC Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Born2BMild
    Participant

Postman Pat?[:o)]

riff-raff
    Participant

I,ll second Radar Love by Golden Earing

Radar

Another vote for Radar Love here! Wot about some Hendrix too?

I could murder a curry

riff-raff
    Participant

All along the watchtower

katana
    Participant

anything by Rick Astley or the Macc Lads.

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Born2BMild

Like the Video, by the way. What was the nobhead doing in the white van?

God knows but he nearly got 174kg of suzuki in the rear of his van! I edited some of it out on the vid, was stuck behind him for couple of minutes and you can actually hear me cussing at him on the raw video. He was all over the road and was even braking on the straights! Even the cager behind over took him behind me and he was an old flat capper!

NEW BIKE TODAY!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.