New boy

Home Forums Members’ bikes New boy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Watty
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum, I live in the north east of England, am 49 years old and have run bikes since I was 17; at the moment I have a 900 Triumph Sprint Sport and a mint Bmw R100RS and time on my hands so hope to get involved in some way. While I’m here does anyone know how to get a visor off a Caberg Justissimo helmet before I break it with my clumsy efforts, cheers, Watty.

Gix
    Participant

Hi Watty! Welcome to the best on the net![;)] Aint got a clue about the visor….you mean the clear outer visor or the tinted inner?[?]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Hi mate.Recognise the name from somewhere else[;)]
    If its the outer visor,and its the same as the Brutus ,there should be 2 clips on the helmet at the end of the visor you push in,line up the square on the visor and the square on the helmet and pull![:D]

The evil that men do lives on and on…….

sid
    Participant

ello watty

life sucks get used to it

Radar

Welcome Watty, I have family in Morpeth and friends in Sunderland.

Is it all real??

Born2BMild
    Participant

Hiya mate, Welcome.

GSF K1
    Participant

Alright watty. welcome to the nut-house.

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya Watty, glad you introduced yourself Lol! Welcome, told you they’re a friendly lot. Come and join in the fun! Ya got any piccys of yer bike?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.