NEC

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe NEC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

Anyone going this year?

HippoDrones
    Participant

not this year :-(

TT07
    Participant

Yup I’m going on Monday (1st December), so should anyone like to meet up on that day let me know.

NOTE For the last couple of years Centro have run a concession of combined rail travel and show entrance tickets for the price of just the show entrance fee! I rang Centro yesterday and they said that now that the rail network is being operated by London Midland there are no concessions this year, all I can say is dammit! If I dont use the bike I’ll have to get ripped off with the car park fees. (Yes I dont need to be told WELL GO ON THE BIKE THEN!!!!!)

katana
    Participant

I’m going up on the 2nd

max
    Participant

I’m thinking of going on friday 5 dec[:)] in the car or the bike.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sorry guys, my weekends are full up at the moment till the other side of Crimbo. I fancy going this year too, if anything changes I’ll let you know. Hope you enjoy it

Radar

I would like to go this year, but I already used up all my holiday allocation. I might try and make it on one of the weekends, but it tends to get very crowded

katana
    Participant

Radar – think you are looking a bit peeky? Reckon you could be coming down with one of them 24 hour bugs? Perhaps on Tuesday?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by katana

Radar – think you are looking a bit peeky? Reckon you could be coming down with one of them 24 hour bugs? Perhaps on Tuesday?

With what is going on where I work it wouldn’t be a greaty idea sadly…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.