My ZX6R

Home Forums Members’ bikes My ZX6R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Champs
    Participant

Well, I know a few of you have seen my bike already, but I was bored so thought I would post this. [:D]

Bought off Bladerider (BC), My Kwak ZX6R J1, my first bike. I have only been riding just over a year, and she still gives me a massive adrenaline rush everytime I hit the throttle stop. Nothing can beat the sound of her at 14’500rpm.
    Not much in the way of mods (don’t need ’em), braided hoses are my new feature for 2008.

DSC02535.jpg

Radar

Great bikes, I rode Toggsy ZX6R (a 95 model) several times. Lovely grunty engine, wicked pipe, lousy brakes on his example!

bikepics-294799-800.jpg

Champs
    Participant

Mine has the 6pot calipers at the front. I know some don’t like them because of flexing etc. but with the addition of braided hoses and new brake fluid, she is very responsive on the brakes.
    You’ll have to have a go next time we’re out.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Champs

Mine has the 6pot calipers at the front. I know some don’t like them because of flexing etc. but with the addition of braided hoses and new brake fluid, she is very responsive on the brakes.
    You’ll have to have a go next time we’re out.

I would enjoy that, thanks

GSF K1
    Participant

Fab bikes the J1’s.. my mate had one when I had my G1 model. For a first sports bike you cant really go wrong!!

If you ever get the chance, try a C model 636.. the top end rush is unbelievable!

Del.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.