Moto GP……………WTF

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise Moto GP……………WTF

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

Got in today to watch the final few laps of the GP in Germany,made a coffee,got comfy and bang the racing coverage ceased and was replaced by rugby[:(!]
    What the **** do the BBC think they are doing!!!!!!!!!!

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

Ragdoll
    Participant

Isn’t it obvious? Bigger balls! [:)]

Gix
    Participant

Hahahaha! PMSL!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Muppdog
    Participant

Next time watch it on Eurosport. I was allowed to watch the 125, GP, 250 and Motocross live today, the full races. Who needs the BBC? Mind you, all that television can blur you vision a bit. Bloody good though.

Muppdog

The lack of power cannot be replaced with madness

riff-raff
    Participant

Ah,but I don,t have Sky cos I,ve got no money left after spending it all on E-b*y[:p][:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

ninja j
    Participant

i got cable in purely for the gp’s and wsb its worth it

whatever

riff-raff
    Participant

Can safely say that theres not much hope of satelite coming into my home for a couple of years[:(]But I have thought about one of the boxes for the extra channels……………….any opinions anyone?

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

Digger
    Participant

If it`s one of them free view thingys then you dont get any sports channels.

Take it easy out there

riff-raff
    Participant

Back to the drawing board then[:I]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I think its disgusting they dont show more bike related programmes on the main channels, I am fortunate enough to have cable, but its not fair for the ones who dont have cable. I reckon they should do a Top Gear for Bikes! What do you think?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

Be a good idea but when you,ve got people claiming in the press that bikers are worse than chavs theres little hope of the ever-so-politically correct Beeb coming round to our way of thinking…………and if they won,t Channel 4 definately won,t[:(!]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I think if all of us bikers can email BBC and have a good grumble at them for not showing more bike related topics, if they get enogh people to moan, surely they gotta listen, There must be thousands upon thousands of bikers out there!

riff-raff
    Participant

E-mail sent[:D]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I sent one too! to the BBC and had a good moan, I also suggested they did a programme like Top Gear but for bikes, and that they should show more programmes that are bike related, and not late at night either, got an apology and that they would forward my comments to programme directors. So if everyone emailed them suggesting a programme called Top Gear for bikes etc We might have a voice!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.