live chat connection trouble.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe live chat connection trouble.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

can anybody help,ive just downloaded java but still cant get into the live chat.what am i doin wrong[?]

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Did you use the link in the chat thread to download Java?

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

yes gixerchic.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

hmmmmmmm! do you get the actual chat login page or do you get error?
    If you get error page, try downloading it again as it may have corrupted during download.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

i get a grey back ground with a game i can play while waiting and somthing saying you need java.ive tried down loading again and computer says [NO] i already have it.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

I’m not very good with pcs but would guess that if error is saying you need java then it hasnt installed properly. Do you have all the system requirements?

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

there is nothing saying error,but according to the pc,java is dwnloaded.ive got the steaming coffee cup.Never mind ill just write on all of the other topics and hope it rectifies its self.Thanks anyway gixerchic,speak to you soon.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

if you have the coffee cup wait on, it is loading thats all and takes some time depending on your connection. I will be in there in about 20 minutes (toast time – i’m wasting away LOL!) if you fancy anatter!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

ok gixerchic ill try later.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

okey dokey but dont expect intellegent convo if you make it on! LOL!

suck_animated.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Are you running any firewall as some can block Java?
    What browser do you run and what version (usually found in ‘Help’, ‘About’)? ie ‘Internet Explorer V6.00’ etc
    In Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet Options, Advanced ensure that you have Java(sun) ticked.
    If you see the coffee cup on a grey background, chat usually pops up just after that. Dial-up modems can take about 1 minute to load it, usually not more than that.
    Hope this helps, many sites use Java for menus etc so you could do with sorting it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.