It Broke In My Hand Honest

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe It Broke In My Hand Honest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

yeah so on my way to work, sat in traffic for 40 minutes the XF decided to tell me it wasnt impressed by over heating….F@@king air cooled bikes…..so that was two working bikes down to none now, engine rebuild on its way then over winter. so no choice but to fix the blade now really.. always happens all at once doesnt it.

Radar

yeah so on my way to work, sat in traffic for 40 minutes the XF decided to tell me it wasnt impressed by over heating….F@@king air cooled bikes…..so that was two working bikes down to none now, engine rebuild on its way then over winter. so no choice but to fix the blade now really.. always happens all at once doesnt it.

Hope you get sorted. Just coils on the blade isn’t it. I was searching ebay the other night, I was surprised by how much the likes of GPz500, XJ600s are holding strong money these days

HippoDrones
    Participant

thats a bugger mate, hope you get it fixed easy enough

BigBen
    Participant

yup i think so radar. stuffs not doing bad at the mo. a pair of coils are about £30 but ive robbed the set off MD’s bike. shhhh dont tell him ;)

we will see what happens. i need confidence in a bike or i get rid of it so i hope it is the coils and this set off another bike will do the trick.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.