introduction

Home Forums Members’ bikes introduction

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    prezzo
    Participant

Hi Peeps My name is Paul I ride a R1/7 built for the 2000 TT races its the bees knees 184 Bhp 194Mph its a replica of Nories championship bike the, only original part still belonging to the bike is the frame. I go to The south of France Every year. and I am addicted to the Nepoleon Pass A fellow member is a good friend of mine, DIGGER. who gave me this website adress

paul

Gix
    Participant

Welcome Paul. Pull up a chair and take a browse round. We are a friendly lot on here….a little unhinged some of us but harmless enough![:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

prezzo
    Participant

not used to chat rooms so bear with me hope im typing in the right place

paul

Gix
    Participant

Try clicking on the CHAT link in the top right hand corner of the page, when log in CHAT comes on screen, type in user name in blank space, then click on connect, I will be in there if you want a chat![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Welcome to the Forum. Your bike sounds fantastic. Please post some pictures.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Paul,welcome to the forum lol! Yes I think i’m one of those unhinged ones[:D][:p][}:)]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Digger
    Participant

hello paul [prezzo] welcome ye wild one.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

ay up prezzo, diggers brother ere. When are you getting the new blade? Is your battery OK now?

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.