Interview :O

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise Interview :O

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Sure no worries

imperialdata
    Keymaster

On the interview “What animal” question, I said I’d be a border collie. Loyal, clever, quick thinking.

And I can lick my own b*ll*cks.

My mate said he’d be a wise old owl. They put him on nights……

What sort of work are you after Ben?

BigBen
    Participant

hahahah :D only thing i could really think of (even though they didnt ask) was bald eagle – a high flyer…and i have a receeding hairline.
    im looking for anything to be honest..i just need some work to pay the bills and to make it look like ive done something this year

HippoDrones
    Participant

I’d be a duck: they fish, fly, waterski, waddle and shag. life of the jet set. Don’t think that’d help me get a job tho lol

Keep positive dude!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Mmmmm paté !

BigBen
    Participant

heheheheh, i think more people should have a go at answering this question.

got a letter through the door today, was thinking it was going to be my feedback report but it wasnt..got all nervous and everything.

BigBen
    Participant

I got a phonecall while i was at work this morning from the police.. i asked why i hadnt received my feedback report as it well overdue by now and apparently you dont get sent a feedback report if you pass the assessment!!!!! so got the next stage of the process on the 6th of september at northallerton, this time its just an interview. :))

Radar

Well done bud, good luck for the 6th

TT07
    Participant

Now that really is good news! Best of luck from me on this occasion too.

BigBen
    Participant

FAILED, NOT RE-APPLYING

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

FAILED, NOT RE-APPLYING

Soory to hear that ben, what next? RAF, Navy maybe?

BigBen
    Participant

just going to stay with the marquee company until my contract (that i dont have) runs out and then see if theyre going to put me on the winter crew (as its seasonal) so not alot of work in winter. but apparently theres already a hundred plus jobs booked for next summer, so even if i cant find work over winter i can probably garentee they would have me back for nexy season…shirts off :P
    plus we supply to music festivals and we get free tickets if we agree to sort anything that might go wrong at the festival, so thats saving like 180 quid a go! bargain, although that probably wouldnt be me, but who knows.

TT07
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

FAILED, NOT RE-APPLYING

Sorry to hear that Ben.[:(]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Damn – thought we had an insider for a minute.

Festival stuff sounds like more fun than sorting out drunks and arguing spouses anyway!

BigBen
    Participant

got a valid point there, the banter is nothing like ive seen before, its more like a group of guys just having a laugh than doing 16 hours at work a day.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.