Interview :O

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise Interview :O

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

Its tomorrow!!

*runs around waving his arms*

am slightly messing myself :(

ses310

Good luck mate

HippoDrones
    Participant

good luck dude

imperialdata
    Keymaster

To fully prepare you answer this typical question:

If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?

[Good luck for tomorrow Ben]

TT07
    Participant

The very best of luck for tomorrow, it’ll be a life changer if you succeed and I hope you do.

katana
    Participant

good luck M8

BigBen
    Participant

cheers guys :D
    still trying to find an answer to the animal question, will think about it in the car..hehe

katana
    Participant

Fat Cat – good wages

BigBen
    Participant

haha nice one :D
    although not very good news to report…..4 words sum it up……I FU**ED IT UP :(
    not in the least bit happy

TT07
    Participant

Deferred 6 months or is that it? I ask as I was deferred but was so gutted being as I had tried so hard that I totally switched off and I put my mind into trying to keep the job I’d just managed to find after 4 months of looking. Chin up Ben.

HippoDrones
    Participant

bugger

BigBen
    Participant

its just my opinion that i messed it up, ill have to wait 2 weeks for my feedback report but im not sure whether you get given a pass or fail with that…it shouldnt take longer than the feedback report to determine but then again, they like keeping you in suspense dont they.
    the reason i think it was naff was because i just froze up, my mind went blank and i was absolutly shattered by the time i got there as id been up since 545, got straight on the road down to wakefield then it started at 815. spose everyone else in my group was in the same boat though..im not very hopeful at all..just to annoy me a little bit more though they gave me a sheet of paper with a weblink on it..and it was a feedback report for me to fill in..i typed in the web address and it wouldnt bring the page up, they had used “||||||” things like them <<<<<<<< instead of colons :S so is that part of the test to see if you can decipher the weblink?

katana
    Participant

Keep positive – I’ve been convinced that I’ve cocked up interviews before and then been offered the job.

Radar

Agree with Kat. PM me the weblink to have a look at

BigBen
    Participant

im trying to remain positive, but put it this way, i wouldnt employ me afer that performance…however im big and scary so they should give me the job anyway just ‘cos i could intimidate people and then sit on them if they didnt comply.
    ive worked out the “Da-weblink code” radar…but i can send you it if you like anyway? :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.