I’m a southpaw for a bit.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe I’m a southpaw for a bit.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

Docs just diagnosed Tendonitus in my wrist, so that means I’m off the bike for a while…not! I’m just going to grit mu teeth. Doesn’t it feel wierd doing everything with your left hand?

Gix
    Participant

LOL yes its weird and awkward! Had a plastic half cast thing on right wrist last November……bloody thing was forever catching on the mouse mat![:p]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Too much Halo, lol.

Gix
    Participant

LOL! No unfortunately an unscheduled stop into a ford mondeo![:0]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

speedy claire
    Participant

Dose yourself up with anti-inflammatories and buy a wrist support

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Born2BMild
    Participant

Got it strapped up Claire, but I’m allergic to Ibuprofen. Soluble Solpadiene and Redbull make a fine painkiller though.[:o)]

sid
    Participant

add vodka to that and youre away lol

life sucks get used to it

speedy claire
    Participant

away in a police cell for riding under the influence of alcohol lol!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Born2BMild
    Participant

Been there too often in the past, Claire. Once for whacking a guy round the head with a bush when drunk… problem was it was from the Commanding Officers’ garden. Lifted me lid before the Captain, but got away with it.[:o)]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.