i want a fireblade!

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits i want a fireblade!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

anyone got one cheappp?
    not fussed about condition aslong as its not mangled.
    2004 or 2005…or even a 2006, standard paint or custom paint…or just a repsol rep…mmmmmm :D
    if i dont get one my life will be totally incomplete

Digger
    Participant

Why?

BigBen
    Participant

shortly after i got my first big bike, being a CBR600FV i got the chance to ride a repsol rep 2004 CBR1000RR fireblade and even though it was a short ride i instantly fell in love with it, okay it was a tad small for my immense size (height, not width) but i liked the stability.
    riding the zx10r was fun, infact it was a lot of fun but as it was that effing fast id often return home with a really sore neck and back. you may all say thats sportsbikes for you, but its not, ive had a few accidents with have left me a bit pained. so thought get a slower bike but same sized engine and i like the look of them. they are without a doubt the best looking thou of that time.
    plus i went back to carbs after experiencing fuel injection and theres a hell of a difference so i want to go back to EFI. plus i want an underseat exhaust this time

Radar

Towcrowe. currently blasting across France with Daz seems to love his 08 Blade, and Toogs rates his 07 model. Katana has really enjoyed Gordys old 95 Blade too. Still has to be an R1 for me though if you are going for a litre ultra sports bike. Just wish I fitted the dammed things better…lol

BigBen
    Participant

theyre just randy if im being honest, hehe
    my bike left me this morning, so for the first time in 5 years i dont own a motorcycle…no good that!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.