I am to be re-launched

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe I am to be re-launched

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    matt splat
    Participant

Since my last update, I have been making steady progress.

Today bought a pleasent and unexpected twist to the journey. I have been slowly prodding at sleeping giants with my mongolia project. Well, I have now awoken one.

I had the confirmation call today that I am now Team Hansen, personally delivering a small foundation stone to a new 200 million euro plant this company is building in Beijing. WOW!

I am still trying to raise personal sponsorship, my own cost are sky high to give my bike away to charity in Mongolia, but its a massive chunk of work and worry trying to find sponsorship taken off my shoulders. I am just one man, there are so many complexities to the puzzel. Why do you think Mcgregor and boorman had a team behind them. The amount of planning and posibilites is unbelievable.

So I would imagine that I am to be re branded, re launched and repeatedly wheeled out in front of camera’s. They have made it 100% clear, all they seek is as much publicity as possible!

Ive sold my soul.

But its all good, they have made accessing china a breeze, the chinese goverment is not going to refuse the visa of an ambassador of a massive investor [:D]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Congrats on that Matt. Not selling your soul really, just achieving your goal a different way.

What do Hansen do?

matt splat
    Participant

https://www.hansentransmissions.com/

This is their site, 2nd largest transmission company in the world.

I caught me a big fish this time!

Radar

Well I started my career in transmissions many moons ago. If the hook up opens doors for you and gives you practical support it can only be a good thing. Wel done Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.