Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 2007 – Brief Review

Home Forums Jap stuff Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 2007 – Brief Review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Was privileged enough to have a good long ride on Toggsy’s ’07 Fireblade on Sunday on the way back from the big Welsh rideout.  Some brilliant twisties to test it on.

P1271671.jpg

First impressions were how short it felt and how easy it tucked into the corners.  It’s a very light bike but didn’t feel skittish at all apart from one tail end wobble as I went over some dirt in the middle of the road.  Yup, Toggsy was behind me on my bike watching the rear end of his bike waving back at him.

It’s got great brakes that made mine feel like pushbike brakes afterwards, despite the new braided steel hoses and decent calipers.  The steering felt positive although I can’t really tell what effect the ‘Electronic Steering Damper’ had.

It’s a good looking bike, easy to ride, comfortable and smooth but needs the revs to get the most out of the performance.  That said, this makes the bike usable in the town without being too ‘edgy’ in traffic.

All in all, a cracking bike.

Radar

Great looking bike, good review. Cheers bud!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Not really a big review mate, just pleased to have had a go on it and thought I’d pass comment.

If you’re reading this and haven’t posted for a while, it would be great if you could drop a review of your bike (or someone else’s) on here. Always helps to keep the forum bimbling along.

Gix
    Participant

I have got the blade for the week whilst Toggsy is in Scotland –

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/ive-got/

Radar
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.