Hiya Im New

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hiya Im New

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

hiya im matty i have been brought here by Barmy Carmy!

I ride a yamaha TZR 125 I have had it re-sprayed and its near an exact replica of the Yamaha Red Bull team. I ahve also had it re-built from scratch which mostly i did myself!

I can Get picture if anyone would like to see!

My Site
    http://www.nwbikers.co.uk

Gix
    Participant

had been looking at your site whilst you were posting matty. Welcome to the site, I do hope that barmy carmy warned you that we are slighty unhinged here……well actually most are totally insane! But no worries cos there are plenty of straight jackets hanging up by the bar…sure there is one to fit…grab a drink and take a pew!![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum Matty. Would like to see pics of your bike!

Radar

Welcome Matty. Good to see another Yamaha rider in here. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Digger
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Matty.

Take it easy out there

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya Matty, Glad you made it here, and good luck for tomorrow. Sam is getting all excited at the prospect of you passing your test, She cant wait to have a ride!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Ah geez you never said about your test today!!! All the best and let us know how it went![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Matty
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Sorry i forgot to mention about my test its wednesday 18th this will be my second time as i got revoked last year for totting up the points.

My Site

GSF K1
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Matty… be careful of the Yamaha appreciation society (commonly known as Radar).. and the girls DONT rule this site!!!! Give as good as you get here!!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

PINGU
    Participant

Matty welcome and good luck for the test, shame about the yamaha a suzuki or a Kwak would have been nice!!!

Scouser
    Participant

Ow do Matty. Spent many a time in North Wales from the Pool

Be seen and be Safe!

Matty
    Participant

Well here is my Bike! Aint she a beauty?

952e3edd84d6d378a5ab5a9baa187469.jpg

Have done a few little more touch up things since that photo such as got rid of that pinky tax disk holder the rear sets and a few othe little bobs oh an the Red bull writing that goes undo the main logo on the fairing.

My Site

katana
    Participant

Welcome Matty

Nice bike – had one myself for a bit, but not as nice as yours.

11990908c01173f3a0e1270e7d5c9bf61b692e1a9883296a80c6e9fd.jpg

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Matty.. nice red ladder hangers!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Matty
    Participant

Thanks there my dads! i took the picture in the yard!

My Site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.