Hello fellow bikers

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hello fellow bikers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

My brother (Scouser)told me about the website and how friendly the users are. I’m a forum virgin so bare with me.

I ride a 98 R1 which is in pristine condition. Last year I toured Europe on it through France, Switzerland, Italy and then back through the south of France. Therewere 6 of us. It was fantastic, we filmed our exploits through the twisties on bike mounted cameras.

Take it easy out there

GSX Rat
    Participant

ey up digger, you posted the video anywhere yet? – bikepics are taking new video submissions now…..

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Digger
    Participant

Post a video? I can just about switch the PC on, anyway wouldn’t it get stuck in the letterbox?

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Welcome to the forum Digger!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

katana
    Participant

Welcome digger

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Radar

Welcome Digger. Scouser is pretty handy with a PC, perhaps he can help with the video. Sounds like it would be a good laugh.
    Jealous of your R1 too!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

animal1111
    Participant

Hi Digger, I can only think about the crap you all got up to. I did a trip in 1994 across Africa, from Zimbabwe to Dover with my buddy. It took four mounths and two week’s And a hole shit load off hang over’s.
    Cheers
    Animal
    P.S keep in touch.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Digger, welcome to the Forum, Well that was a ride and half, you lucky person you! Thats me being very polite! If you cant send video post some pics, would love to see them. Dave is the pilot of our FZX 750. And I am the ballast as Dave puts it.[:p]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’d be interested to see the vid, Digger. I toured Holland, Belgium, Luxumbourg, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Yugoslavia and Spain some years back and don’t think it would take much to make me want to do it again!

Which part of Switzerland did you cross through?

Digger
    Participant

We passed through lussane then down into italy and stayed in a place called Aoata,then through Cuneo,then into south of france.

Take it easy out there

toggsy
    Participant

Belated I know but

“Hello Digger”

Welcome to the best Bike Forum around, Where the best people talk about the best things………..Wel that’s what ID told me to say anyway….

Nah! it’s pretty good ‘ere, have fun!!!!!!!!

[:D]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.