Halloween Party :)

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Halloween Party :)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

I’ve got humbugs, Mint Imperials, cola cubes, pear drops, jelly babies, or maomi chews :)

Jelly Babies please [:D]

tough you can’t coz i’m going to eat them all ner ner ner ner ner [:o)] [:p]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

nooooo :( I want them

barmy_carmy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Big_Katz

quote:

Would be good to meet ya BK :) Oh and fancy dress is optional lol! Muuuuuaaaahahahahahahahaha!

you to hun [:D]

fancy dress????? i alway’s look like this or do you mean i should tone it down lmao [:p][:D]

Same here hun, I only have to dorn a witches hat, no need for a mask lol! hahahahahahahahaa! Wear what ya like lol! The pleasure of yer company is good enough for me lol![^]

Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Big_Katz

quote:

Would be good to meet ya BK :) Oh and fancy dress is optional lol! Muuuuuaaaahahahahahahahaha!

you to hun [:D]

fancy dress????? i alway’s look like this or do you mean i should tone it down lmao [:p][:D]

Same here hun, I only have to dorn a witches hat, no need for a mask lol! hahahahahahahahaa! Wear what ya like lol! The pleasure of yer company is good enough for me lol![^]

we will see if you say that after ive left hahaha [;)]… like i said if i can get there and back i will deffernetly come [:D]

Big_Katz
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LeviathanRan

nooooo :( I want them

yes yes yes yes yes yum yum they are going to taste soooooooooooo good levi [:p]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

:( noooooo

Aunty Carmy tell her to share :P

Big_Katz
    Participant

awww barmey sorry i can’t make it hun [:(], hope you have a great party but save me some goodie’s [:D]

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.